Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Olivia's first day of school







Today Olivia started preschool. THANK GOODNESS! It is all she has talked about for the last month. She couldn't wait for school to start. She was up and dressed in record time. I could hardly get her to sit still in her carseat. When it was time to unload she never even looked back to the van to say goodbye. Two hours later I went back to pick her up and as the teacher put her in the van Olivia turned around and said "I will come back, okay?" Then it was jabber...jabber...jabber about what she did and her new friends. I think I am more disappointed that it is only two days a week than she is, cause I know what it will be like tomorrow when I have to tell her she has to wait another day to go again. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! Glad Olivia had a great first day :)
Kathy
DD Ami
DH Keith
DS's Jay & Cole

Anonymous said...

This makes me want to cry! Our babies are growing up way too fast. I got Ava signed up for preschool for next year-we had to register her one year in advance. I don't even like to talk about it...not sure what I will do when the time actually comes!

Hope you guys are well. Miss ya bunches!

Rebecca Lily said...

Those pics are cuteness!! I love the little polka dot shirt. :)

my3 kids said...

what a beauty!!! Hope Olivia had a good first day of school. She has such a sweet smile and I LOVE her top too..where did you find it?