Monday, June 02, 2008

Update

Wow! I can't believe it is June already. Only two days of school left. YEAH!

Well, we are now under contract on our house. The buyers will have their home listed today....so now I not only get to pray that my house will sell, I get to pray that the people who want to buy our house can get theirs sold quickly so everything can get moving.

The home we want over in Lowell though disappeard off of the MLS today. I don't know if it sold, expired or they just pulled it off the market. Our Realtor is going to try to find out for us today. That would be a real bummer if it was no longer available.

*Update to the update....the home in Lowell is still available. It had expired but was put right back on. The buyers for our house still do not have theirs listed. It may be the end of the week. I am frustrated.

2 comments:

OziMum said...

WOOHOO! A contract! Fantastic! Will be praying for theirs to sell quickly!

*we might be moving too!* TO THE COUNTRY!!! Hubs wants to buy 228 acres!!! OMG! What the heck are we gonna do with that?! Its 50kms from the city, but it's all freeway, so should only take about 20-30 mins to get there - it takes me longer than that, to get to school, now!

AND - I've just popped over to RQ - it's looking like 10 days was allocated!!! I can hardly contain myself! Looks like they hit 22 Jan, and we're LID 22 FEb!!! Can you believe it?!!! I keep thinking, if I'm this excited, now... imagine what i'll be like when we FINALLY see Tari?!!! (or maybe our son?!!!)

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh sheesh. I sure hope your buyers get things going!! I'm glad the house is still for sale!!! Praying for you all. We need to get together before you move!!!

Love,
R