Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Day

Well we are done with the Christmas stuff. Time to work hard on the paperchase. I am really frustrated with our social worker. I am thinking about switching to someone new. We have not paid this one anything yet and I feel like I am on the back burner with her. I don't know what to do. I know of a couple others, but they are in Indy. I like the idea of having one close.

Tonight we had Christmas with my dad, brother and sister-in-law. Their last gifts were the poem I had written and their Chinese dresses. It only took them a minute to figure out what was going on. Talk about pandemodium. WOW! My sister-in-law just about knocked me off my chair. My dad was stunned. He did not even know we were considering adoption so he was pretty shocked. They were all happy and excited for us though. Lots of questions and explaining came afterwards. Well now all the secrets are out. The important people have been told so we can now talk freely.

Chinamama

No comments: