Sunday, February 20, 2005

Saying Goodbye to Grandpa...

Well nothing new on this front. Still waiting for that fingerprint appointment. With tomorrow being a holiday the next possible day to hear something is Tuesday. I am still trying to be patient. Really I am.

I got about 80% of the stuff moved out of the spare bedroom so Katie can get ready to move her stuff in. Mike is so sweet. He knows I am chomping at the bit to get started on the room make overs so he let me start moving his stuff. I gave him my canning room. That way all of his hunting stuff can stay together.

Bad news in the Yoder family. My grandfather is enduring his last days on this earth. He is 92 and a very strong Christian and more than ready to go home and meet Jesus. Of course this is sad for the family but all the brothers and sisters and grandma have agreed to let nature take its course and no heroic measures should be taken.

Only 1 1/2 weeks until Mike and I head to CanCun. This will be our last vacation before we become parents again later this year. We will be there 4 days. This is a Brooks paid vacation. All inclusive. It should be a fun trip.

Hopefully I will have good news to report in a couple days.

ChinaMama

No comments: