Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day and I am sitting here thinking about my other baby. She is waiting for her new family somewhere thousands of miles away. As we pass each holiday I keep thinking that the next one we will be together. So far we can count down Valentine's Day, Easter & Mother's Day.

We spent the afternoon with Mike's family today at the lake. BBQ chicken on the grill. I love Mike's family but sometimes things are so hard. Mike's mother (maybe father too) is not in support of the adoption plan. Everytime I see her, she reminds me of her feelings. At this time of excitement it is hard to be around her. I guess it will be her loss.

Katie had her prom this weekend. This is going to be a really busy month. Evan has prom in two weeks with graduation the following week. Then we have his big open house to plan for to finish off the season. I will be glad when this month is over. HAHA!

ChinaMama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about Mike's mom.
I know it's pretty depressing, but try and remember the last time she was positive and excited about ANYTHING- from what I've been told.
Cheers,
Steph