Monday, June 27, 2005

December's Are Here!

The rest of November through December 21 referrals are here! We have also passed our two month waiting mark (June 19). Today our agency reported 9 referrals with ages ranging from 7 months to 17 months. I am soooo anxious to head to China and meet our daughter, BUT on the other hand I am glad I am not in China right now. It is extremely hot in China during the summer and the hotel rooms are about the only place you can find air conditioning. Travelers say even the restaurants are not cooled. Also this is their rainy season and the southern part of China (where the American Consulate is located) has had some major flooding.

I will just bid my time. The summer seems to moving along pretty quickly. A couple more days and we will already be into July. Whoo Hoo! I have been working on a new project this last week. I am making little dresses. I have made 5 little sun dresses so far and just bought some more material.

Well-Hopefully only 4 more months to go to see our baby's picture!
ChinaMama

No comments: