Sunday, July 03, 2005

July is Here!

With this 4th of July weekend we usher in a new month. Today Morgan went to Bible camp for a week. That was a rough parting. We left to a tear streaked, panicked looking face. Just about tore my heart out. I know she will do fine, but there will be some major adjustments for her.

Katie leaves tomorrow morning at 3:30 AM for her two week adventure in the Dominican. She will be working with special education children. She is getting pretty exicted about traveling. We will have one week with two kids gone (and Evan is hardly ever around anyway) and one week with one gone.

We went to my cousins yesterday for a cook-out. While there my mom started planning a double baby shower for my sister-in-law and I. I am pretty excited. Something like a shower will help make our adoption seem more real.

ChinaMama

No comments: