I have been tagged by my good friend Lee-Anne from Australia
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules.
2. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link to them.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I am a tightwad. My husband used to tease me that I was so tight you could hear my buttcheeks squeak when I walked down the isle of the grocery store. I buy Sunday papers just for the coupons.
2. I love crime shows. CSI, NCIS, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order NY, Bones, Criminal Minds etc. The gorier the better.
3. I HATE haunted houses and horror movies. You wouldn't catch me in or watching either one.
4. I love Spongebob. I think he is a cool little character.
5. I hate having painted nails because I hate nails with chipped paint on them. I don't like taking the time to paint my nails either. Katie will do her nails 3x a week and it seems like such a waste of time to me.
6. I have never lived in an apartment before. At the age of 40 I am about to live in an apartment for the first time in my life.
7. Have had MANY pets. Dogs (can't even list all the breeds), parakeets, cockatiels, hampsters, gerbils, guniea pigs, ferrets, cats, horses, pony, goats. A few other animals that I wouldn't call pets: pigs, chickens, ducks, calves and sheep.
Now, to tag the seven people I am suppose to tag:
Melissa at An Invisible Thread
Julia at Trawick Family Antics
Regina at No Greater Joys
Rhonda at Worth the Wait
That is all I can come up with at the time. Many of the blogs I read are either password protected or they have already been tagged.