Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Update #1 and negatives

Okay Okay I know I am really lagging here on the blogging agenda. A whole month! I skipped a whole month. Now I am sure a few of you are thinking...wow she must be really busy...she hasn't had time to blog. LOL!!! I know the majority know the truth. I am a slacker! I am on the computer everyday. Sometimes several hours a day. I faithfully read all my favorite blogs but to sit down and write something here....I guess you could say I have writers block. I feel like my life is so boring I can't think of anything to write about. (How many times have I already said all of this?)

Sometimes I feel like I can't blog if I don't have some good pictures to post. Sadly my pictures are HORRIBLE compared to my bloggy friends. I really want a new camera. I looked at mine the other day and realized I have such a bad outdated camera (it has only 3.1 mega pixels) that my cell phone has a better camera in it. No wonder my pictures are always so crappy. I gotta save up for a new camera.

We are doing well. STILL waiting for our house to sell. We are getting very few showings at this time, so I am not counting on much happening there. We have been in our little apartment now for 6 months and it is okay. There are many things that I don't like. The girls share a bedroom so Olivia is up every morning at 6:30 cause that is when Morgan gets up. We have so much of our stuff packed away that I can't find anything I need (see next story). I can't paint my stark white apartment so I feel like I am living in a hospital. The parking is terrible here. If you come home any time after 8:00PM you have to park a couple buildings over. We have no handicap people in our apartment building so everyone uses the handicap spaces. (Yes, it is sad and yes even we do). Well yesterday Mike went out and had a parking ticket. UGH! We have been parking like this for 6 months along with everyone else. In fact the handicap spaces are normally filled too. They are just like other spaces for us. (Besides our apartment building is not handicap accessible anyway. To get to any apartment you have to use stairs!) Crap!!! There goes $50. They haven't mowed the yard yet this spring. (Evidently the mowers are being worked on.) Well at this time when I put Annie out to go potty, you just see the grass moving where she is walking. The poor dog probably feels like she is in a jungle. Thankfully the apartments are pretty quiet. The only noise that really gets to me is the upstairs apartment. The first 4 months they were quiet. These last two months I think there is a family of elephants living up there. I am sure of it.

(Okay here is your story). A couple weeks ago I realized I didn't have Mike's summer clothes tub out. Didn't know where it was. I dug around for a couple hours and finally found the dumb thing. It was under our patio table in the back of the storage garage. In fact it was wedged under there. The support bars from the table were holding the lid down. I had cleared a path to the table, the table was piled high with stuff and I was hot sweaty and mad. I contemplated just going and buying Mike a new summer wardrobe, but knew that was not possible. I cleaned the table off a little so that it could be lifted about 2 inches. Problem now was that I couldn't lift the table and get the lid off the tub at the same time. So, I waited until Mike got home and we went out together. He lifted the table while I laid on my back, on the pallets lining the floor, wedged between his legs cause there was barely enough room for both of us in that little corner. When he lifted the table I worked quickly to unsnap and slide the lid off the tub. Mike then put the table down and I continued to lay on my back and hand him clothes from the tub 1 or 2 pieces at a time until it was empty. So now we have an empty tub in the back of the garage...but at least we have his clothes. (I am glad I have a crappy camera...those would not have been good pics.)

Well, I will post again on the positives so that you all don't think I have a real negative outlook on life. :)

No comments: