Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Snow, snow go away.....

I hate snow. We are getting dumped on today and it is not even Thanksgiving yet! YUCK! It is pretty, but I hate driving in it and I hate how cold it is.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Evan should be on his way home right now. (Shhhhh, it is a surprise though). We are going to Mike's sister's for Thanksgiving. I am taking the crescents and the dressing. Easy enough I suppose.

Friday is my shopping day. I am one of those dorks that gets up at 4:00 AM and stands in line to get into the stores for all the "great deals". Even if I don't need anything I go anyway just because.

I keep finding lots of stuff to get for Olivia and she won't even be with us for Christmas. I already have quite a stash so I really need to stop buying stuff. It is just so hard to not want to spoil her.

Well....once again the rumors are not looking very promising. Word coming from a couple of the larger agencies is that the CCAA will continue to split months for a while. With that being said, having a LID of 4/19 is not a very good position. It is not looking real good that we will be next. The ONLY good thing about that is that we will be in the next group for sure! It is an early rumor but the source is normally right on, so....... not looking to good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »