Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving.....come and gone

Our Thanksgiving weekend is almost over. It was short lived and we are already on to Christmas. One day of Thanksgiving and then the Christmas decorations come out and the tree goes up.

I was so hoping to have Olivia home for Christmas this year. I am pretty sure she will not be home for Valentines Day and Easter may be cutting it close.

Evan heads home tomorrow morning. Last night in the middle of the night the phone rings and it is for Evan. I head downstairs with the phone to get him and I mean that literally. I slipped on something on the steps and went down head over heals. I was sure I broke my foot in the process. It throbbed most of the night. I can walk on it though so I think it is just sprained or bruised. The rest of my body felt like it had been hit by a truck when I got up this morning. Oh, and the phone call was from Evan's room mate letting him know their dorm was broken into and that Evan's playstation was broken and Tyler's computer was stolen. Thank goodness Evan had brought his computer home with him.

Yesterday was Black Friday otherwise known as "The Biggest Shopping Day of the Year!" I left at 5:30 AM and only had a few stores to go to. Lisa, my SIL, went to a couple others and we just helped each other out. Every year I ask myself why I do this. And every year I do it again. I didn't spend too much this year. I got Morgan's Christmas done, bought some more material for my dresses and got a great deal on my candles that I love so much. (I am a candle nut-I just love those big 20 ounce candles and burn them in just about every room of the house.)

Weather is still ccccold but should warm up for a few days. I am really not liking the cold anymore. LOL. I need to move. :)

No comments: