Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I have been tagged

I've been tagged by To China For Holly.
Here are the Question's I was asked!

What were you doing 10 year's ago: I had a newborn at home. (My baby is now 10!)

What were you doing one year ago: We had made the decision one month earlier to adopt so I was in the middle of a massive paperchase!

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice cream
2. Milk duds
3. Caramel Corn
4. Strawberry Smoothies
5.

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Adopt again
2. Buy my husband his dream farm
3. Buy a new vehicle
4. Put money away for my kids college
5. Donate

Five things I like doing:
1. Reading
2. Eating
3. Reading blogs on the computer
4. Sewing/cross stitch
5. Meditating

Five things I would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Brand new vehicle
2. Stretchy pants (stirup)
3. Tank tops
4.
5.

Five bad habits:
1. Snacking
2. Obsessing about our adoption
3. Being On The Computer way to much.
4. Listening to gossip
5. Talking To Much!

Five favorite toys/games (I can only think of 3):
1. My Mp3 player
2. Maj Jong
3. My Cell Phone.
4.
5.

So, here's how you do it. Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and then add YOUR BLOG to the bottom spot.

The Teague Family
AdoptionJourney to Sarah
twoladybugs
Lindsey's Mei Mei
ChinaMama

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!!

No comments: