Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One week

Well one week ago today we got to see the pictures of littel Olivia. Now we are once again back in the waiting game. Our agency should be sending our acceptance letters back this week. Then we have to wait for TA (travel apporval). That normally takes about 4 weeks to get back but I am figuring 5 weeks because of CNY. Once we get that back we will travel about 2 weeks after that. It can't be soon enough for me.

I have sent a care package to Olivia and I am hoping to come up with a letter to the orphanage in Chinese with several questions for them. I would love to know what they call her in the Orphanage. Is she potty trained? Does she still take a bottle? Is she still in the orphanage or has she been moved to a foster family? The list goes on.

Anyway, like I said we are back to waiting.

No comments: